With the summer season approaching very fast, it is time for the air conditioners to be switched on in every Indian home. The factors influencing your purchase should center around power savings while delivering exemplary performances simultaneously.
🔥Flat 4000 Off using Amex CC
🔥Flat 2500 Off Using SBI CC
Voltas 1.4 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC(Copper, Adjustable...
- Split AC with inverter compressor: Variable speed...
- Capacity: 1.4 Ton Suitable for medium sized rooms...
- Energy Rating: 3 Star. Annual Energy Consumption:...
- Voltas has brand value because the company has an illustrious history of manufacturing quality air conditioners for more than half a century.
- This 1.4-ton AC cools my 150 square feet bedroom within five minutes to provide instant relief from the oppressive heat in summer. This appliance is an adjustable AC as it can function as a 1-ton air conditioner, depending on the room size, temperature, number of people in the room, and climate.
- I live in a place that requires an AC for nearly nine months a year. This Voltas AC is perfect because it saves considerable power. I have been using this Voltas AC for almost a year. It consumes an average of around 75 units a month.
- This AC model is the only Voltas 2021 model with a 5-star rating. Compared to its competitor brands, the pricing is reasonable.
- Unlike other AC brands that use aluminum condenser coils, this AC has copper coils to enhance its performance.
- The R32 refrigerant is a high-quality eco-friendly coolant with zero ozone depletion potential.
- This Voltas AC does not make much noise even when functioning at its highest speed. The manual says that the noise level of this Voltas AC is 46DB.
- I did not have to invest in a separate voltage stabilizer because this Voltas AC provides stabilizer-free operations.
- Other impressive features include advanced air purification, multi-stage filtration, an active dehumidifier, and a 4-way auto louver.
Drawbacks of the Voltas 1.4-ton adjustable AC
While I found various positive aspects of this AC, it has drawbacks. Users have complained of features that require immediate attention.
- While Voltas has a history of manufacturing quality products, it could improve its after-sales service. I made more than three calls to the Voltas service center for installation.
- Many people have complained of poor installation by Voltas’ technicians.
- While my AC did not make much noise, my neighbor complained that his Voltas AC made noise when functioning at its highest cooling capacity. However, the noise was negligible when operating at medium and low speeds. So it might be a stray case.
- While Voltas stipulates a standard installation fee of Rs 1500 plus GST, the service personnel charged me nearly Rs 2000 from me. Besides, I had to procure extra copper pipe and drain pipe. Anyway, I had to install the outdoor unit on my terrace. The copper pipe supplied along with the appliance was not long enough in my case. Therefore, I suggest that Voltas should offer free installation services.